Thursday, July 14, 2011

*drumroll*

The results are in!
Two bleach sessions and many hail marys later, I have reached success! I am officially amongst the ranks of platinum locks and by evidence of the photos it's still on my head! Currently the shade is still mildly brassy however with conditioning/toning therapy I'm sure it will be 'white' come the end of the month. I'm not going to lie, initially I wasn't sure if I totally loved the color on me as much as I thought I would but after about of day of settling in, I'm now wondering why I haven't gone blonde sooner! Only a couple of people have seen my hair so far and none of my friends know that I've changed it so revealing this surprise ought to be quite interesting this weekend.
Anyhow, as it is evident in the photos, Lulu has arrived and is demanding her nightly cuddles and pampering. I have work tomorrow so it's off to bed with me! Sweet dreams, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment