Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I want


to be needed.

stranger don't ignore me.
i've made the intrepid step into muddy waters
stranger
i want to bewitch you
to reach you
and ensnare that beating thing
then coddle the wound
(and gorge the splendor of life)

with such violence
i want to be needed by you


it will take time but i will send the serpents
somehow i will have satisfaction
bitter as it may be

my body will be my retribution when all that covers me is gone. how it would twist in your eyes
and enslave your will
if you need me now
it will be your gift
otherwise it will be your desertion.

for now, I can seed my thoughts and fester in disgust for the monster in the reflection
the larded beast which steals my name and consumes my thoughts
this thing cannot be me. With emptiness and fight I will be that girl I pretend to be.
I will be the woman you would kill to touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment