Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dumb Blonde


Before you ask, I have a plastic produce bag on my head because...
I'm going blonde.
*hell freezes over*
Well maybe not the typical idea of blonde- i.e. playboy girl, Paris Hilton, etc,
I've fallen in love with the idea of having lilac/white hair.
Currently I have Kaliedecolors blue powdered bleach mixed with 20vol developer
and it's been sitting on my head for about 40 minutes now. I'm pretty convinced I'll be doing another session in about a week or so because I highly doubt I will attain the ideal shade on the first go. I've done hours, days, weeks even in research and after much deliberation I think my hair will be just fine- if not really really dry (which can be remedied with intense conditioning treatments!)
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment